Monday, April 1, 2013

This Week

April is gearing up to be a busy month for me.  I have artwork in numerous shows starting this week, including two opening in St. Louis this week and yet more out of town.  I am hoping to attend the local receptions Friday, though I won't be able to go to either for the whole time since they overlap.

Local Shows:

April Show
Webster House Galleries
7522 & 7526 Big Bend
Webster Groves, MO
April - May 2013
Reception: Friday, April 5, 5 - 9 PM
This the Grand Opening of a new gallery in Webster Groves.  I have three plein air paintings on display, including Back Flip which appeared on the Art on the Town poster last fall.

Luminous Language
Foundry Art Centre
520 N. Main Center
St. Charles, MO
April - May 2013
Reception: Friday, April 5, 6 - 8 PM
I also have three plein air paintings on display in this large group show of paintings juried by Matthew Cornell.

Out of Town Shows:

Flower Power
Sebastopol Center for the Arts
282 S. High St.
Sebastopol, CA
April - May 2013
I have two plein air paintings of floral arrangements and landscaping in this show in California.

Approaching 40
ARC Gallery
2156 N. Damen Ave.
Chicago, IL, April 2013
This all-inclusive show celebrates ARC Gallery's 40th anniversary.

No comments: