Thursday, May 7, 2009

Absence / This Week

I know that I haven't been near so active here since my Bitch performance. I have been spending a lot less time on the computer overall. I will continue to post more Claude photos and exhibition announcements though, and I will try to post something else once a week or so when I can. Right now, I just don't have much of anything to say. I haven't had time to be near so active in the art scene lately, and so I'm kind of out of the loop.

This week I am participating in the Webster Groves plein air event.
Saturday May 9th, 2009 in Webster Groves, MO
This event is free, open to everyone and welcomes all traditional mediums (oil, acrylic, ink, etc.) Participants must paint en plein air and provide their own easel, canvas/paper and medium.
You can register until 10 am on the day of the event at Yucandu Art Studio.
Award reception begins at 5pm on Saturday May 9th at the Monday Club!!! Open to the public, refreshments served, artworks for sale.

No comments: