Saturday, July 18, 2009

Interview

As part of Innovations in Textiles 8, a blog has been created in which artists involved in fiber shows during September are invited to answer questions about themselves and their processes. Since I am participating in Common Threads, the collaborative fiber/glass fusion show at Third Degree Glass Factory, I was invited to do so. Please feel free to check out my responses. You should check out what other artists have had to say as well - it has been very interesting, enlightening and even inspirational.

http://innovationsintextiles8.blogspot.com/2009/07/third-degree-glass-factory-jennifer.html

Also, for those of you who have been wondering what all I am up to and have going on at any given time, I'd like to point out that I maintain a list of Current & Upcoming Shows here on the blog to the left. Shows are organized top to bottom, with the current shows on top and the others ordered by date.

No comments: