Wednesday, December 16, 2009

This Week

Wow, time has gotten away from me this week and I almost forgot to post what I'm up to. I am doing a couple big events this weekend, including an art market and an art festival. So please feel free to come - between everything going on there's something to appeal to almost everyone.

Affordable Art Show
Riverside Gallery
13 W. Moody, Webster Groves, MO
Dec. 18, 2009
7 - 10 PM
I will be vending some of my jewelry and have a few of my Point of View collages on display. All artworks included will be priced $60 or less, so it's a great opportunity for last-minute holiday shopping.

Artica
The North Riverfront
Lewis and O'Fallon streets, St. Louis, MO
Dec. 19, 2009
noon - midnight
Artica is an outdoor multidisciplinary art festival, including interactive & community art, music, performance, installation and more. This is my first year participating, and I'm looking forward to it and hope the weather holds out.

No comments: