Sunday, December 12, 2010

Snow Day; This Week

I'm sorry to say that the holiday boutique scheduled for today at Attitudes was canceled due to the inclimate weather. But please feel free to see me and my work later in the week. This marks the last week of Little Things Mean a Lot at the St. Charles County Arts Council. And there will be an artist's reception for my WCA Guest Artist Show at Jeane Vogel Studios in Crestwood Mall on Wednesday.

Little Things Mean a Lot
end of the year holiday bazaar
St. Charles County Arts Council
7443 Village Center Dr.
O' Fallon, MO
Nov. - Dec. 2010
I will be sitting at the gallery on Tuesday from 11 - 3 PM, so please feel free to drop by, visit and see the show.

St. Louis Women's Caucus for Art Guest Artist Show
Jeane Vogel Studios
Crestwood Court ArtSpace
19 Crestwood Court
Crestwood Plaza
Crestwood, MO
Enter the mall at Fletcher's Kitchen & Tap.
Dec. 2010
Reception with the Artist: Wednesday, Dec. 15, 6 - 8 PM
Please come and check out this show of my plein air paintings. Many shown and unshown pieces are included, ranging in size from 5" x 7" to 11" x 14".

No comments: