Monday, June 27, 2011

This Week

It's turning out to be a busy summer for me, and I have artworks in two out-of-town shows opening this week. I am participating in Feminine Perspective at the Black Door Gallery with my Catharsis custom dolls and am looking forward to attending the reception Friday. I am also the featured artist with my Party Animals drawings in Hope of the Union at Altered Esthetics, which is a real honor. Please keep checking back to see what else I'm involved in - I have a lot of events coming up.

Feminine Perspective

Black Door Gallery
124 S. Spanish
Cape Girardeau, MO
July 2011
Reception: Friday, July 1, 5 - 9 PM

Hope of the Union
featured artist
Altered Esthetics
1224 Quincy St. NE
Minneapolis, MN
July 2011
Reception: Friday, July 1, 7 - 10 PM

One of my Augusta 2011 plein air paintings is also included in the Columbia Art League summer members' show which opened last Thursday.

Members' Summer Open
Columbia Art League
207 S. Ninth St.
Columbia, MO
June - Aug. 2011

No comments: