Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!



Happy Thanksgiving! I am so very fortunate to be able to do what I love and to take chances in my art. I want to extend a hearty thank you to all of my friends and family for your untiring support, and especially to my husband Chuck for always being there for me. I am truly blessed to have you in my life.

Claude also wants to wish everyone a happy Thanksgiving! He is most grateful to have been involved in my art and for his shows with Cranky Yellow and the St. Charles County Arts Council. Please don't forget to swing by the arts council tomorrow for his big photo shoot from noon - 4 PM if you want to have a picture taken with him for the holidays. He has even been baking up some sweet snacks for the event, including these adorable monster cupcakes.

No comments: