Friday, January 27, 2012

New Website

Chuck and I totally revamped my website; there are all kinds of hidden fun things to interact with and a lot more projects have been posted, including some that are still in progress. Please feel free to check out the changes here.
http://jenniferweigelart.com/


And don't forget about the trunk show at Framations and the 10-year anniversary January eBay auctions tomorrow.

Valentine Trunk Show
Framations
218 North Main St.
St. Charles, MO
Saturday, Jan. 28, 2012, 10 - 3

Jennifer Weigel's eBay store

2 comments:

AUNIA KAHN said...

Looks very nice! I love being able to explore your artwork and see all that you have done!

ChaoticBlackSheep said...

Thanks so much. I hope it's easier to navigate. I'm trying to showcase more of my work in a way that shows the breadth of what I do.