Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Scavenger Hunt Update & Top Gear show

The Scavenger Hunt is coming along well, and I've recruited 42 artists & venues to participate so far.  Only 8 left to go...  Despite the fact that this is very last minute for me, everything is coming along well and it has been a huge learning experience.  I am grateful that so many artists have been so supportive.

I will be posting a cheat sheet of participants to the scavenger hunt blog once I have all the slots filled or after the Wednesday registration deadline passes, so check back later Thursday for the list of participants and checklist.
http://jenniferweigelos2013.blogspot.com/

I do also have art in another show opening this week at Third Degree Glass, though unfortunately with the open studios kickoff party and me doing the big scavenger hunt project, I doubt I will be able to attend that reception, but I hope to manage to get there late.  Please feel free to drop by and check it out.

Top Gear
Third Degree Glass Factory
5200 Delmar
St. Louis, MO
June - July 2013
Reception: 6 - 10 PM

No comments: