Sunday, July 28, 2013

The Cat's Out of the Bag

A long time ago I posted some preview pictures of some artworks I donated for an anonymous fundraiser event.  These pieces were Werewolf & I'm Not Speaking to You.  Now that the exhibition itself is over, I will let you know more about where they went below even though they are technically still anonymous.  (Consider it a blog readership perk that you get this kind of insider information...)

And as an added bonus, they are still available for purchase along with a bunch of other incredible works (I purchased two myself), so scroll through the show and look around.  There are a lot of amazing pieces, both sold and remaining.

6 x 6 x 2013
Benefit of mail art sold anonymously for $20 per artwork

Rochester Contemporary Art Center
137 East Ave.
Rochester, NY 14604
http://www.rochestercontemporary.org/

June - July 2013

No comments: