Wednesday, April 8, 2009

What About Blogging? and Upcoming Shows

As many of you have likely noticed, I haven't been blogging near so much since finishing my performance. There are a multitude of reasons for this. I am still trying to catch up after last month and so don't have time. Also, I don't have much of anything to say right now as I am still digesting the performance experience and determining what I want to do now. But the biggest factor is that during and after the performance I really began to reassess what is important and how I feel constrained in other aspects of my life, and I decided to spend less time on the computer overall. So don't be surprised if I post less frequently.

That said, I want to let you know about what I have going on this week. I am participating in both Urban Awakenings, which opens this week, and the traveling St. Louis chapter Women's Caucus for Art's Women & Environment exhibition, which runs through April at Riverside Gallery in Webster Groves and opens next week so I will go into more details then. (I will not be performing Bitch at Riverside Gallery - one month was enough.)

Urban Awakenings
Soulard Art Market
2028 S. 12th Street
St. Louis, MO 63104
April 10 - May 3, 2009
receptions:
Friday, April 10, 7 - 10 PM
Saturday, April 11, 7 - 10 PM
I am unable to attend the whole evening Friday but plan to be there Saturday.

No comments: