Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Going Green - Opening This Week & Next

My next two upcoming events are going green. First, I am taking some of my remaining assemblage artworks from my Seeking Nihility show to the Green Craft Show & Sale this Saturday. After that, I will be showing several new found object assemblages at my upcoming Relics & Reliquaries solo show at the Green Center as mentioned in the Innovations in Textiles brochure. I am very excited about Relics & Reliquaries as it is my biggest solo show to date and I am glad to be debuting more of my window screen assemblages.



Green Craft Show & Sale
in conjunction with the Green Homes Festival
Cardinal Ritter College Prep
701 N. Spring Ave.
Grand Center
St. Louis, MO
Sept. 26, 2009

Relics & Reliquaries
, solo show
The Green Center
8025 Blackberry Ave.
University City, MO
Oct. 3 - 31, 2009
reception: Saturday, Oct. 3, 2 - 4PM

No comments: