Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Green Center Show Opens This Week

I wanted to send one last reminder about my big show opening this week at the Green Center. As I mentioned before, this is my biggest show to date and features several new assemblages and fibers-based assemblages, so I hope that you can make it out to see the show. This show is a really big deal to me as I have over 80 pieces on display, a vast majority of which are new.

I'm sorry I haven't blogged much lately. I have been busy getting ready for this solo show. My hope is to blog a really brief synopsis about some of the fiber shows soon, as I've made it out to see quite a few. The next couple of weeks will bear some plein air events, but after that is a much needed break and hopefully more time for blogging.

Relics & Reliquaries, solo show
The Green Center
8025 Blackberry Ave.
University City, MO
Oct. 3 - 31, 2009
reception: Saturday, Oct. 3, 2 - 4PM

No comments: