Tuesday, November 3, 2009

This Week

After taking a brief break from the crazy past two months, I have a couple of things going on right now. First off, there's the fire festival this weekend on Nov. 7 from 5:30 - 8:30, where I will be offering some of my jewelry for sale, as I'd mentioned before. Also, I have some of my smaller paintings on display from Nov. 9 - Dec. 28 at Art Saint Louis in their little Lobby Gallery, starting next week.

The Green Center
8025 Blackberry Ave.
University City, MO
excerpts from solo show extended until Nov. 7, 2009
2nd Annual Fall Fire Festival
Join us for a night of fire, food, fine drink and fabulous art in celebration of Fall!
Saturday, Nov. 7, 2009, 5:30 - 8:30 PM
Tickets: $15 adult; $5 child through age 12 at the door

Lobby Gallery Featured Artist
display of small plein air paintings
Art Saint Louis Lobby Gallery
555 Washington Ave. Ste. 150
St. Louis, MO
Nov. 9 - Dec. 28, 2009

No comments: