Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Opening This Week

I've been laying low for awhile with the holidays and everything, but now I've got some artworks out there in two different group shows, so please feel free to check them out if you get a chance.

Sense of Self
Columbia Art League
207 S. Ninth St.
Columbia, MO
Jan. 2010
reception:
Thursday, Jan. 14, 6 - 8 PM
I won't be able to attend the reception for this show at CAL but am looking forward to checking it out later on. Included is my new Evidence of My Existence piece.

Unparalleled Fiber
Soulard Art Market
2028 S. 12th St.
St. Louis, MO
Jan. 2010
reception:
Friday, Jan. 15 and Saturday, Jan. 16, 7 - 10 PM
I will be displaying some of my collaborations with Jessica Kopitske from the Third Degree Glass Factory Common Threads show in September, so here's a chance to see them if you didn't make it by there then.

No comments: