Saturday, June 2, 2012

June Anniversary Raffle

In conjunction with my 10 year art anniversary and to celebrate one of the biggest wedding months of the year, I am raffling off In Sheep's Clothing as my June raffle. This piece is a 37" x 19" wall-hung artwork and has been featured in several identity themed shows.

This has always been one of my favorite pieces of my own making; the faux flowers make a lovely, almost religiously iconic backdrop and contrast the genuine coyote face hidden beneath the bridal veil, with the bride taking on the role of the trickster and begging the viewer to question preconceptions about fiance, bride, wife, and so on.  So I am honored and excited to offer this artwork as my June raffle prize and invite you to follow the link below to learn more.

http://10yearsofjenniferweigelart.blogspot.com/2012/06/june-raffle-enter-to-win-this-artwork.html

No comments: