Saturday, June 23, 2012

June EBay Listings

I just posted my June eBay listings in conjunction with my 10-year art anniversary celebration, including several pieces of my fantasy art and featuring some never-before-seen works.  I know many of you aren't familiar with my fantasy artworks so please feel free to follow the link here to drop by and check them out.
Jennifer Weigel's eBay store


You can learn more about my 10-year art anniversary on the blog here.

Jennifer Weigel's 10-year art anniversary blog

I am also excited to say the 10-year art anniversary is still going strong and that it will even be culminating in a one-night celebration and retrospective of sorts on Dec. 7 at Fort Gondo Compound for the Arts.  More information will be forthcoming closer to then, but it will be a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to see so many of my works together, quite possibly for the last time ever.  So you may want to make sure to note it on your calendar now.  :)

Thank you again for your continued support and have a wonderful summer, and stay cool.

No comments: