Friday, July 13, 2012

Exciting News

I have some exciting news to share.  Though I typically don't do a lot of RPG role-playing game art except as a hobby, I entered Jeff Rients' "Lamentations of the Flame Princess Art Fiasco Contest" with a couple of new pieces, one of which won the blue ribbon prize in the Pro-Am category.  I am truly honored as I know my gaming art in unconventional at best (no surprise there to those who know me, I'm sure).  You can check it out on his blog here.

I have also posted some fun bonus videos to my anniversary blog.  There's even some incriminating behind-the-scenes outtake footage.
http://10yearsofjenniferweigelart.blogspot.com/

And don't forget to enter the July raffle - there's only one day left!!!
http://10yearsofjenniferweigelart.blogspot.com/2012/07/july-raffle-enter-to-win-this-artwork.html

In other news, Chuck and I are gearing up for a big performance piece for the upcoming "Man Up! No Balls About It" show organized through the Michigan Chapter of the Women's Caucus for Art.  We will be doing an audience-participatory interactive performance based upon my huMAN up works during the Friday, July 20 reception at the University of Michigan's Gallery in the Duderstadt Center.

No comments: