Friday, November 8, 2013

2ndStory Space Is Coming!


BIG NEWS!!!  It's official!  I have my own studio space!  I have been setting up my 2ndStory Space studio in Maplewood over the course of more than a month now, and I just got my business license today!

2ndStory Space is more than just my art studio: it's a place where I hope to invite others to share in discussion and create an open forum for thought-provoking conversation.  There is a library of art & other books; an entertainment center to watch art videos & movies about art; supply swap shelves; a dining room forum for open discussions, critique groups; and more.

With 2ndStory Space, I am also offering Creative Clarification Coaching to provide individual consulting services to artists who want help with articulating what they do.  Such services include writing assistance & proofreading, critiques, one-on-one attention, studio visits, small format group presentations & workshops, and more.  Please feel free to learn more on the web page here.
http://jenniferweigelcoaching.com/

2ndStory Space will host an informal open house the weekend before Thanksgiving, Saturday, Nov. 23 & Sunday, Nov. 24, with an official grand opening in January, after the holidays.  More details will be forthcoming.  Claude is even coming out of retirement to welcome everyone!

No comments: