Thursday, November 28, 2013

Thank You!


Happy Thanksgiving!

Thank you for following my blog.  I appreciate all of your support, dedication and interest to what I am doing in my art.  I am so very grateful to have so many opportunities to explore possibility, redefine media and push boundaries through my work.

In regards to pushing boundaries, I will be further blurring distinctions between actor & audience by participating as an unsanctioned performer in the historic St. Charles, Missouri holiday Christmas Traditions event, which opens tomorrow.  The 2013 event includes 30 actors & actresses costumed as holiday characters, performing skits and handing out trading cards featuring their likenesses.  (Audience-members of all ages strive to collect a complete set every year.)

During the event I will publicly appear as “The Victorian” Mystery Holiday Guest, handing out “BONUS” trading cards asking, “Who is ‘The Victorian’ Mystery Holiday Guest?... Is she a Ghost of Christmas Past, Present, or Future; an Angel bestowing blessings; a disenchanted Elf Escapee from Santa’s workshop; or a Wild Card Maverick out to wreak some winter mischief?” answering simply, “Nobody really knows."

Feel free to learn more about Christmas Traditions on the web page here.  The event runs from Nov. 29 - Dec. 24 on Sundays, Wednesdays, Fridays and Saturdays with actors & actresses wandering the streets and engaging in scheduled performances.  I plan to attend as many days as my schedule permits, weather-dependent.

http://www.historicstcharles.com/things-to-do/christmas-traditions/

No comments: