Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Holiday Shows

So many holiday boutique opportunities for all of your shopping needs...  There are a ton of great art markets happening this year, and I'm participating in a few all over.  Here is a list of all of the holiday shows I am doing this year:

Holiday Boutique
Northern Arts Council
427 Gallery at Pearce Neikirk & Partners, Realtors, LLC
427 S. Florissant
Ferguson, MO
Dec. 2013
Open this Thurs., Dec. 12, 5 - 9 PM during the Carriage Rides.
Open Fridays & Saturdays, 6 - 9 PM through Dec. 21.
Includes selected necklaces.

Simple Treasures 2
Framations
218 North Main St.
St. Charles, MO
Dec. 13, 2013 - Jan. 23, 2014
Reception: Friday, Dec. 13, 6 - 8 PM
Includes my miniature plein air paintings & car vignettes and some jewelry & ornaments.

Alexi Era Gallery Shoppe
1426 Washington Ave.
St. Louis, MO
Boutique includes selected hand-beaded necklaces by myself.

Give a Gift of Art
Columbia Art League
207 S. Ninth St.
Columbia, MO
Nov. - Dec. 2013
Some of my jewelry & the Roadhouse Guitar plein air painting are on display.

Give the Gift of Art
Capital Arts
1203 Missouri Blvd.
Jefferson City, MO
Nov. - Dec. 2013
My finger-knitted scarves & ornaments are in this show.

Little Black Dress is currently still on display at Sunflower Massage in Maplewood, though the show ends soon - December 20!  Stop by and check it out before it ends, and enter the drawing for a $40 gift certificate.

Little Black Dress
solo exhibit
hours by appointment only
Sunflower Massage Studio
2104 Bellevue Ave.
Maplewood, MO
Nov. 5 - Dec. 20, 2013

Also, please feel free to check out my work at my new 2ndStory Space studio as well. Most everything of my work is there, from the more provocative to the plein air, jewelry and more.  I am generally there from noon - 3 PM on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays & Fridays by RSVP (call first so I know to let you in).
Jennifer Weigel artist studio
2ndStory Space
2173A S. Big Bend
Maplewood, MO
above Paramount Hair Salon
http://2ndstoryspace.blogspot.com/
https://www.facebook.com/2ndstoryspace
http://4sq.com/1ksxcHR
http://www.jenniferweigelcoaching.com/

No comments: