Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Art of the Week: Book


I made this book in one of the Missouri Fiber Artists conference workshops at Rock Paper Scissors. I am going to make more of them to use the extra scrapbooking paper from He Said, She Said.

The conference in St. Charles was lovely and I thoroughly enjoyed all of the activities. I attended three workshops on paper bowls, fabric punch and stitched books and learned some cool techniques.

I was honored to have been selected for the show at the Foundry Arts Centre with my Worn weaving and enjoyed the reception. I also donated my Love Nest piece for the Nest auction, which ended during the reception, and participated in the style fashion show on Sunday with my Blossom piece and several pieces made out of shipping materials and plastic bags for which I was awarded "Most Creatively Eco-Friendly Designer".

No comments: