Wednesday, April 7, 2010

This Week

This week marks the big start of the group menstruation art exhibit that I've curated with the preview party kickoff. It's a pretty big deal to me and I hope that you can come out and see it. (Check out more information on the show on my blog here.) I also have work in the Second Chance recycled art show at Soulard Art Market and Urbania at Luke & Eloy Gallery in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.

Life Blood Exhibit

Preview Party Kickoff!
Friday, April 9, 2010, 7 – 10 PM
Fort Gondo Compound for the Arts
3151 Cherokee St.
This is the preview party for the big traveling show that I organized. Several of the show artists will have a sampling of their works on display and I am doing bathroom installation specifically for this show. Also included is my Blossom piece from my recent Art of the Week post.

Second Chance
Soulard Art Market
2028 S. 12th St.
St. Louis, MO
Apr. 2010
reception: Friday, April 9, 7 - 10 PM
I won't be able to make it to the opening reception as it overlaps the Life Blood Exhibit preview party, but I am looking forward to checking out the show later and am glad to be included.

Urbania
Luke & Eloy Gallery
5169 Butler St.
Pittsburgh, PA
April - May 2010
reception: Saturday, April 10, 11 - 5 PM
I am honored to be one of seven artists included in this national exhibition. I hope that the reception goes well and wish that I could go.

No comments: