Friday, April 23, 2010

This Week

Sorry this is late this week. I've been busy. I will be away in Augusta until the sale on May 1, so I won't be very active online. I do have a couple of things going on this week though.

Art for the Earth
The Gardens at Southern Illinois University
Edwardsville, IL, 2010
I installed a new inception of my Cast Off piece in this outdoor sculpture show in conjunction with Earth Day and am excited to display this piece again. It is a wholly new experience since it is so responsive to and dependent upon the environment in which it is installed, and I will include a picture of this version in another blog post. Seven outdoor sculptures will be on display in Art for the Earth, some of which will remain throughout the summer.

8th Annual Plein Air Art Event
hosted by the Greater Augusta Chamber of Commerce
Augusta, MO
April 21 - May 1, 2010
I am participating in the Augusta plein air event for my third year and will be attending several of the artist events over the rest of the month. Please consider checking out my work at the sale on May 1 at Mount Pleasant Winery.

No comments: