Monday, May 10, 2010

This Week

I decided at the last minute to participate in the Paint Webster Plein Air Event in Webster Groves on Saturday. I wasn't having a good painting day at first, but I later decided to start over and worked on a picture of the giant neon guitar on the side of the Highway 61 Roadhouse & Kitchen restaurant, which I am happy with. Paintings will be on display this week only at the Old Orchard Gallery.

Paint Webster Exhibition
Old Orchard Gallery
37 S. Old Orchard
Webster Groves, MO
May 10 - 17, 2010

I also have work in a couple of other shows with receptions this week as well:

Fibers Exhibition
Capital Arts Gallery
1203 Missouri Blvd.
Jefferson City, MO
April 17 - May 26, 2010
Gallery Crawl Reception: Friday, May 14, 4 - 9 PM
Some of my small wire baskets are included in this exhibition in Jefferson City.

Seeing Red
Art Saint Louis
555 Washington, Ste. 150
St. Louis, MO
May - June 2010
Reception: Saturday, May 15, 6 - 8 PM

No comments: