Wednesday, June 30, 2010

This Week

I am in a couple of shows starting this week, including an Art Saint Louis off-site solo show of my plein air paintings at St. Louis Development Corporation and the Feminine Perspective group show at the Black Door Gallery in Cape Girardeau, both opening Friday.

En Plein Air
solo show
Art Saint Louis curated exhibit
St. Louis Development Corporation
1015 Locust St. Ste. 1200
St. Louis, MO
July - August 2010
I am uncertain whether this show is open to the public or not but it is essentially a recreation of my recent show at Provisions.

Feminine Perspective
Black Door Gallery
124 S. Spanish St.
Cape Girardeau, MO
July 2010
Reception: Friday, July 3, 5 - 9 PM

Also, my Mass Produced Patriotism window installation has been replaced at Cranky Yellow Publishing. It will be up through July 4, so please stop by and check it out if you weren't able to do so before the Bizarre Bazaar.

No comments: