Monday, April 11, 2011

Growing with Scars Review

I just wrote a review of Diane Kim's Growing with Scars at the Thomas Jefferson School Gallery, so please be sure to check it out here.

I had written a few reviews for the Art Saint Louis' Art Dialogue blog previously, focusing primarily on local artists and shows that I thought may not get the attention they deserved from the press. Unfortunately I haven't had the time to write much since last April, although I have written some short reviews and responses to shows here on my own blog in the interim. I am hoping to become more active in art in St. Louis once again, to attend more shows and possibly even write more as I'm inspired to do so, so keep an eye out. (That is, after I embark on my annual two-week trip for the Augusta plein air painting event through the end of this month.)

No comments: