Monday, April 11, 2011

More Updates

In addition to writing a review, over the weekend I also updated a couple of other things online.

I posted some photos to the Art Is Everywhere blog from the Women's Caucus for Art, St. Louis' Art: Agent for Change show that opened at Gya on Saturday.

Chuck also added some new features to my website, including my new bio video which had premiered here awhile ago and my Death Sentence installation as seen in the recent showing of Life Blood Exhibit at Gallery Visio. We also added my finished Fashion Zombies piece as seen in progress in Art of the Week.

I will be installing a new outdoor sculpture for Art for the Earth at The Gardens, Southern Illinois University - Edwardsville tomorrow, so check back here later this week to see some photos of my work on display and learn more about the show.

No comments: