Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving! art anniversary thanks

Happy Thanksgiving!

I am so very blessed to be celebrating my 10-year art anniversary.  The celebration is still going strong, with more assorted assemblages posted to eBay this month and the upcoming big performance and event at Fort Gondo in December.

Please check out my eBay auctions at my eBay store here.

The big retrospective event is well underway.  I have been posting flyers all over town and am gathering what I need for the upcoming event and ensuing destruction.  I only get one 10-year art anniversary, please share in my celebration by joining in the party!

LAST CHANCE! One Night Only!
solo 10-year art anniversary retrospective
Fort Gondo Compound for the Arts
3151 Cherokee St., St. Louis, MO
Dec. 8, 2012
6 - 10 PM, performance starts promptly at 8 PM

Thank you for your continued support and have a wonderful holiday.  I'm posting a special bonus Thanksgiving behind-the-scenes reflection on the last ten years to my art anniversary blog: follow this link to learn more.

10 Year Art Anniversary Blog

No comments: