Wednesday, November 28, 2012

This Week & Into Next

December is panning out to be a crazy month for me!  In addition to my BIG retrospective art show and performance event, I will be vending selected small paintings and jewelry at the Foundry Art Centre's Big Red Box holiday event and will have a painting in Light, a Next Dor show at C.A.M.P.

Big Red Box
holiday marketplace
Foundry Art Centre
520 N. Main Center
St. Charles, MO
Nov. 30 & Dec. 1, 2012

Light
Next Dor
C.A.M.P.
3022A Cherokee St.
St. Louis, MO
Dec. 2012 - Jan. 2013

Though I am excited about these two shows and honored to be included, the main event for me is still my BIG retrospective art show and performance event next week.  Please come and join in the party!

LAST CHANCE! One Night Only!
solo 10-year art anniversary retrospective one-night art exhibit & performance event
Fort Gondo Compound for the Arts
3151 Cherokee St., St. Louis, MO
Dec. 8, 2012


No comments: