Friday, November 2, 2012

November Art Anniversary Raffle for Dia de los Muertos


In honor of Dia de los Muertos, I am raffling off one of my major Forgotten artworks in conjunction with my art anniversary in November, as shown above.  Please be sure to check it out - this is truly a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to acquire one of my larger pieces, of which there aren't many.  If you enter but your comment doesn't appear within a day, be certain to email me at "jennifer at jenniferweigelart.com" to make sure it was received, since I have been having difficulties with blogger.

http://10yearsofjenniferweigelart.blogspot.com/2012/11/november-raffle-enter-to-win-this.html

Also, I am gearing up for the culmination of my yearlong 10-year art anniversary celebration, a one-night retrospective show and performance on Saturday, Dec. 8 at Fort Gondo Compound for the Arts.  The night will culminate in a big performance about legacy, support, patronage and longevity in which I will be destroying numerous artworks, so please mark your calendar in advance.  I will be publicizing the event more closer to then, but here's a sneak peek at the poster.



No comments: