Friday, July 11, 2008

This Week

I'm not normally one to toot my own horn, but I wanted to invite everyone to some of the art events that I am doing.

First, I am participating in Darkest Dreams a Lighted Way, which opens tonight at Fort Gondo, 3151 Cherokee, St. Louis, MO from 6 - 9 PM. Please come out and see this thought-provoking show of psychologically-imbued work. It is important that these ideas be expressed, seen and talked about!

I am hanging my City Life solo show this afternoon at the St. Louis Development Corporation, sponsored through Art Saint Louis as an off-site exhibit. This show will be open during business hours on weekdays and will come down on September 5.

My Point of View solo show at Left Bank Books, 399 N. Euclid, St. Louis, MO will be ongoing until July 20.

I also currently have two large sculptural pieces featured in the Members' Only show at Chesterfield Arts, 444 Chesterfield Center, Chesterfield, MO through August 16.

Thank you so much for your continued support.

No comments: