Thursday, July 31, 2008

Wishes - the Penny Project update

I haven't brought up Wishes since announcing that it has its own blog, so here are some updates.

Yesterday I announced this project to Critical Mass, one of St. Louis' best resources for finding out about what's happening in the visual arts. It will be announced in the upcoming edition of Art Space in upstate New York as well. I had previously informed my email list of around 100 people and posted it to the St. Louis Chapter of the Women's Caucus for Art's Yahoo group. Please help me spread the word.

I have also created a penny template that wraps the blog web address around the edge of the penny so that penny-finders can learn more about the project, check out other wishes and report found pennies. The template can be found on my web page.

No comments: