Tuesday, February 24, 2009

This Week

I haven't been hyping up what I'm doing all that much here, mainly because I use the blog more as a means of working through my thoughts. But as I am trying to get better about promoting myself, I do try to mention what I'm doing when it occurs to me and when I'm not too busy to think. If you really want to see everything I'm involved in, please feel free to check out the Current & Upcoming Shows sidebar to the left for a general idea.

I just found out last night that Caught was accepted into the Altered Realities show at Columbia Art League, juried by Mark Langeneckert. The show occurs in celebration of Columbia's True/False film festival which is a big draw, so it is a real honor to be included.

Altered Realities
Columbia Art League
207 S. 9th St.
Columbia, MO 65201

Feb. 24 - March 28, 2009
Reception Wednesday, Feb. 25, 2009, 6 - 8 PM
"The aim of art is to represent not the outward appearance of things, but their inward significance, and this, and not the external manner and detail, is true reality." - Aristotle

No comments: