Wednesday, February 3, 2010

This Week

I have some works in a couple of events this weekend. I am looking forward to attending Art Feast and hope that the fundraiser does well. I am also looking forward to seeing the CWCA show when I go to Chicago for the WCA conference next weekend for all that I'll miss the opening reception this Friday.

Art Feast

Kemp Auto Museum
16955 Chesterfield Airport Road
Chesterfield, MO
Feb. 6, 2010
Tickets were sold in advance for this silent auction of artworks benefiting Chesterfield Arts. I donated my In Sheep's Clothing piece.

Off Center
Chicago Chapter of the Women's Caucus for Art
ARC Gallery
832 W. Superior #204
Chicago, IL
Feb. - March 2010
reception:
Friday, Feb. 5, 6 - 9 PM

Though I am unable to attend the event, I also donated some artwork for the silent auction at the St. Louis Musicians for Haiti benefit concert at the Sheldon Concert Hall this coming Tuesday, Feb. 9 at 7:30 PM. Proceeds from the benefit will go to Doctors Without Borders for the Haitian Earthquake Relief Effort.

No comments: