Monday, January 31, 2011

Counting My Blessings

I tend to worry a lot and have been falling into that cycle more than I would like lately. This has made it hard for me to see the whole picture and has inhibited me from working in my studio much to make new art, which I really need to do.

In actuality, I know that I am truly blessed and just need to remind myself of all of the good things I have going on in my life. So I am going to use my blog to count my blessings and point out the many things for which I am grateful. By putting this out there in this manner, I can revisit this post, add more blessings and remind myself not to worry so much.

- I have a wonderful husband who supports me in what I do and who just wants for me to be happy.

- I have my health and am able-bodied.

- I have a roof over my head & plenty to eat and do not want for anything.

- I live in a place where I can express my ideas, thoughts and opinions without fear of persecution.

- I don't need to earn a living off my art and can pursue my ideas wherever my creativity may take me.

- I have the support of friends and family who can help me through tough times and share in my joy.

No comments: