Thursday, August 7, 2008

This Week

I have a couple of shows opening this weekend, so I will give you all of the juicy details here.

This Saturday, Neck of the Woods opens at Riverside Gallery, 13 W. Moody Avenue in Webster Groves (next to Llywelyn's). The reception will be from 7 - 9 PM. I have a sculptural piece about environmental stability in the show, which also features work by Jennifer Hahn,, Dale Madigan & Bailiey Mohr. It runs from August 8 - September 7, please call the gallery for more information regarding their hours.

Also, Memories, a solo show featuring rust drawings and poetry, will start at Provisions Gourmet Market from Monday, August 11 - September 19. The regular market hours are Monday - Friday, 7 AM - 8 PM and Saturday, 8 AM - 7 PM. Please stop by and check it out when you get a chance!

Feel free to check out some of the other shows and events I have going on in my blog list to the left.

No comments: