Tuesday, October 14, 2008

More Self-Promotion

I don't have much of anything to say today, so I'll let you know what I'm doing this week.

I will be the featured member artist in the No Time to Spare show at the Edward Jones Family YMCA, 12521 Marine, Maryland Heights, organized by the Academy of Contemporary Arts. I am going to have several necklaces on display, just in time for holiday shopping. Please drop by and check it out. The show runs from this Friday, Oct. 17 - Thursday, Nov. 20, 2008 with a reception this Friday from 6 - 8 PM.

I am also participating in Hops Art at Art Saint Louis, 555 Washington, Suite 150, St. Louis, with some of my pieces from my Point of View series. I believe you can still purchase tickets for the event if you want to come. It will be held this Saturday, Oct. 18, 2008 from 6 - 9 PM.

No comments: