Friday, October 17, 2008

Penny Project update

It's been awhile since I've mentioned Wishes, the Penny Project. I have since dispersed some more wishes, including some in Kansas City and Springfield, Missouri. And the project has been mentioned in the second edition of Art Space.

I have currently compiled some information about this project and will be showing it at the Art for Human Rights exhibition as part of the Amnesty International Midwest Conference next week, October 24 - 26 at Hilton St. Louis Airport, 10330 Natural Bridge Road.

I really hope that my artwork will inspire more people to participate in the project and to respond to the blog. This is such an important group and a worthy cause, and I am honored to be involved in it in some way. Many of these people are taking action towards creating the world I am wishing for.

No comments: