Friday, October 30, 2009

Art of the Week: Mother Nature's Party

Mother Nature's Party
faux flowers, mask form, spray enamel, collage, gel medium on board
created for 13 Squared: Celebrate Again on March 12, 2010
(All works in Celebrate Again will be sold for $50 on a first come, first served basis with the proceeds benefiting St. Louis Artworks.)

I'm going to try to introduce a new feature on my blog called Art of the Week where I post a picture of something I've been working on that week. Hopefully, this will help me to be more active here since Claude is still relishing his time off. This also addresses one of my other goals of getting better about promoting myself and my work. After all, I am an artist, and my blog has been strangely devoid of art thus far so now I'm going to work to change that. I have gone back through some of my older posts and tagged them as art of the week as well, since some sort of were already (for all that I wasn't doing this on a weekly basis before).

No comments: