Monday, December 22, 2008

Happy holidays...

The year is drawing to a close. I am busy with holiday festivities and will not have much time for blogging, so I am going to post something now. Hopefully I'll be able to post something more before 2009, but we shall see. The winter months are perfect for being introspective, and the new year's coming offers a good chance to reflect back on what has happened.

This has been a busy year for me. I have learned much as an artist and grown artistically, especially in regards to getting my work out there where it will be seen and in being more involved in the showing process. I am very grateful for all of the opportunities that have been afforded to me and that are developing into 2009. I am also especially grateful for my family and friends, whose support I rely on and cherish. Thank you all for taking this long and crazy joyride with me.

No comments: