Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Mutants and Masterminds - First Session

After our first session, I don't know about this. It is really convoluted and there was much referencing of books. I think we have a better idea now of what information we'll need to keep handy, but I don't know that we understand the system all that well yet. It is highly difficult to cross-reference powers and abilities because the system is so customizable. So far, it reminds me a lot of my limited experience with GURPS.

I do think the superhero game has potential, though, and I did enjoy playing Enigma for all that I question whether or not ALICE will prove useful since she's more of a non-combatant. I am hoping that for starters we can set up a stable of characters within an overarching agency or something, each character suited to different missions, at least until we get a feel for the system and can develop a cohesive team that works well together.

No comments: