Saturday, March 14, 2009

Day 9 in the Box

Thank you Tiffanee Arthur for photographing my piece today. The gallery was painfully slow due to the break. A good friend of mine stopped by later on and we talked, which made the experience much more bearable for the last hour, but she was the only visitor that we had all day long. I found myself shifting my weight around more than previously - I think that I am sore from being on a hard surface for so long and that my muscles really don't want to lay on the floor anymore.

Next week is spring break. I am going to take the week off from blogging as well, so that the continuity remains throughout these posts. I may blog a little more about the experience or related themes, but otherwise I will focus on catching up on everything I have put off in order to make this performance happen. I can't wait to get outside and work in the yard, having been cooped up indoors for the past week and then some. This past week, especially today with the warmer weather, has made me even more aware of how much these dogs suffer, since they are not allowed to run around outdoors, playing, learning, romping, socializing and just being dogs.

No comments: